CompanyStrongPoint develops, integrates and sells technology and software solutions for retail and provides maintenance and support services. The company has 15 offices and unites 600 employees in Scandinavia, the Baltics, other parts of Europe and additional destinations around the world. Approximately five million retail customers use StrongPoint retail technology every day. Company's turnover in 2017 was about 100 million EUR.
Description• high quality applications development with .NET for retail business devices;
• involvement in product life cycle (planning, development, testing, deployment, support);
• working as international team member;
• technologies – .NET 4.6.2, C#, Entity framework, AngularJS 1.0 and Angular 2.0, WPF, SignalR, RabbitMQ, Nancy, PowerShell, Microservices;
• tools – VS 2017, TeamCity, ReSharper, MS SQL, MongoDB.
Requirements• IT or similar technology education;
• 2+ years of experience in development with .NET technologies;
• knowledge of best practices;
• experience in unit and integration testing;
• ability to travel (Norway, Sweden);
• good Lithuanian, Russian and English skills.
Company offers• interesting international projects;
• good opportunities to develop competencies and skills;
• Agile work process;
• Great team of supportive colleagues;
• Modern office in good location with many amenities and perks.