CompanyIndigroup is an executive search company, whose quality of services is becoming a benchmark in Baltic states. Our client is an IT company Baltic Amadeus.
Baltic Amadeus is a Vilnius-based team, which comprises 150+ IT professionals, delivers custom software solutions in Europe and the US. With cutting-edge technologies, the latest delivery models and a 96% recommendation rate among customers, Baltic Amadeus is able to provide efficient business solutions and revenue growth for our clients and partners.
These experiences gives the company a set of skills and knowledge to propose the best practices for establishing an agile nearshore development centre (NDC) that allows the use of IT resources when needed and guarantees a fast time to market.
With almost 30 years of experience in developing custom software applications, Baltic Amadeus has become a trusted IT partner in a variety of industries, such as telecommunications, finance, shipping and logistics. Innovative project-delivery models and a full stack of different technologies allowed to deliver ROI-driven software solutions for large, SMEs and start-ups. Baltic Amadeus is able to carry out long projects, meet demanding corporate requirements and deal with legacy systems. The team of Baltic Amadeus has a full understanding of time to market, MVP and minimal upfront investments as key project characteristics for young start-ups.
DescriptionBaltic Amadeus is one of the most modern employers in Lithuania and now we are looking for an innovative .NET Team Leader. The role has a high importance in company’s structure, so we’re looking for a highly experienced .NET professional, who is able to lead internal .NET teams and bring cutting-edge solutions so the biggest company’s clients.
YOUR TEAM’S FIRST PROJECT WILL BE:
- Create unique maritime software solution which consist of different systems, such as e-commerce and planning system for repair works of ships
- Work with C#, T-SQL, MS SQL Server, REST/SOAP services
- Use various ORM frameworks – Entity framework, NHibernate
- Ensure solution that meets the highest security and performance requirements and work with high load, traffic and availability systems
YOUR PERSONAL TASKS AND CHALLENGES WILL INCLUDE:
- Lead a team of senior and mid .NET developers. Leading by example is the way how BA’s team leads are gaining the most of respect from senior colleagues
- Ensure .NET team’s technological development by implementing the latest best technologies into their current stack
- Create unique solutions, that really solves big businesses problems
- Rotate projects and work with different sectors – finance, telecommunications, shipping, pharmacy, etc.
- Have freedom to choose and work with cutting-edge technologies
- Take care of technology, code quality and best practices of a team
- Apply TDD and unit testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Grow as a team leader of professionals by sharing knowledge and know-how
- Develop your skills in workshops, conferences and R&D activities
- Get support and mentoring from experienced top level leaders
- Take new challenges and work with motivated team
- Be the part of enjoyIT.
- Azure stack
- Deep knowledge in distributed system design applying DDD and other advanced philosophies
- Deep knowledge in data model design (relation and nosql)
- REST, SOAP,
- Sql Server, Mongo Db, Redis
- NServiceBus, RabbitMQ
- Entity Framework, NHibernate, Dapper
- AWS, Google stack
- Angular, React frameworks
- Ability to lead a team of highly experienced technical people, who are willing to have a great technical and personal mentor
- Experience in setting short-term goals for a team and evaluating the progress of colleagues
- Self-confidence in bringing advices and being the one to trust, when team needs a decision
- Strong ownership level – ability to work with minimal supervision
- A team builder and a team player who is open-minded and listen-first mindset.
Company offers- Innovative projects in different fields: banking, telecommunications, utilities, pharmaceuticals and etc.
- A truly important leader level position
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas, strategy and visions
- Work in the company that actually cares about the technology
- Possibility to create unique IT solutions
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Training and conferences, and ability to grow as a senior .NET developer and a Team Leader as well
- Research & Development, various workshops
- New challenges and working with motivated and professional team
- New friends at/after work and competitive salary: from 2500 to 3000 Eur after taxes.