SpectroCoin was founded in 2013 with the goal of creating a secure online platform for exchanging fiat and cryptocurrencies. This was our first contribution to the Bitcoin network, currently, we offer a wide range of services, from Blockchain wallets to Merchant solutions. SpectroCoin builds its business policy on crypto's philosophy of making financing quicker, frictionless and flexible. All our core values and strengths are used to increase flexibility and provide the highest-quality services for customers.
Whether you are an emerging talent or a competent professional, the financial sector offers you a lot of new challenges. Our team consist of more than 80 professionals in IT and Finance sectors with experience from institutions such as Bloomberg LP, Paysafe Group, and Cambridge University to name but a few.
We‘re growing quickly & so can you. At SpectroCoin, we offer many job opportunities to take your career to the next level.
Back-end developer would be responsible for new features implementation on SpectroCoin platform as well as will co-operate with international partners with various integrations. Key responsibilities would be an improvement of SpectroCoin.com API as well as working with Bitcoin protocol itself.
- Collaboration with Front-End teams to develop, build and maintain new interfaces and products
- Implement new functions and features in working products
- Deliver a clean, well-documented code
- Mentoring junior Back-end developers
- Spring Framework
- Micro services
- REST, Soap
- PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team ready for a Foosball match