CompanyStrongPoint develops, integrates and sells technology and software solutions for retail and provides maintenance and support services. The company has 15 offices and unites 600 employees in Scandinavia, the Baltics, other parts of Europe and additional destinations around the world. Approximately five million retail customers use StrongPoint retail technology every day. Company's turnover in 2017 was about 100 million EUR.
DescriptionDevelopment of high quality applications with C++ (C++ 03) for Retail business in OS Linux (Ubuntu) environment. For separate components we use: Java, Python, Go.
Requirements- At least 2-3 years of software development experience with C++;
- Knowledge of Git and Docker containers;
- Linux environment friendly;
- Very good English skills.
Company offers- Constant exposure to learning opportunities and ability to make an impact on Product portfolio.
- Flexible company culture and work environment;
- Great team of supportive colleagues;
- Modern office in good location with many amenities and perks.