Baltijos Eukutecas UAB is a manufacturing company, which is working with industrial electronics connection, protection solutions and services.
• Development of HMI software for the machines we develop, this might be a fresh from the start development for a new machine or customer specific adjustments to existing software.
• Upgrading existing Machines from simple PLC-Interfaces to an innovative C++ based machine frontend on PC, allowing for better integration of the machines in a connected factory environment.
• Technical documentation and specification of the software.
Skills we search for:
• Experience with C#/.Net, C++ or Java development in a windows desktop environment.
• Knows how to use git, and GitHub: fork, pull-request and branch are no new terms. Should have at least some experience with any version control system.
(We work in small teams, sometimes with external partners.)
Nice to have:
• PLC-programming experience
• Machine-vision knowledge, experience using OpenCV (C++) or it’s .Net wrapper EmguCV (C#), experience with Halcon
• Industry 4.0, smart factory. Heard of OPC-UA.
• Fluent in English
• Able to work in group.
• Working place in fast growing company
• Friendly work environment.
Please apply to this job description with your CV in English.