SpectroCoin was founded in 2013 with the goal of creating a secure online platform for exchanging fiat and cryptocurrencies. This was our first contribution to the Bitcoin network, currently, we offer a wide range of services, from Blockchain wallets to Merchant solutions. SpectroCoin builds its business policy on crypto's philosophy of making financing quicker, frictionless and flexible. All our core values and strengths are used to increase flexibility and provide the highest-quality services for customers.
Whether you are an emerging talent or a competent professional, the financial sector offers you a lot of new challenges. Our team consist of more than 80 professionals in IT and Finance sectors with experience from institutions such as Bloomberg LP, Paysafe Group, and Cambridge University to name but a few.
We‘re growing quickly & so can you. At SpectroCoin, we offer many job opportunities to take your career to the next level.
As a Cyber Security Specialist, you will be responsible for the overall cyber protection of SpectroCoin by employing a range of technologies and processes to prevent, detect and manage cyber threats. In this role, you will be also responsible for protecting sensitive business information and data from unauthorized access, leaks, theft, duplication, and modification.
- Design and implement cyber security measures, requirements and data recovery plans
- Identify potential cyber security weaknesses and ways to eliminate them
- Ensure accurate security tools are running properly
- Mitigate attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Identity and access management, including monitoring abuse of permissions by unauthorized users
- Cooperate with various teams across the company in relation to cyber security issues
- Research and evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- Stay up-to-date with cyber security practices
- Give advice and guidance to staff on cyber security matters, i.e. spam and unwanted/malicious emails.
- Previous experience as a Cyber Security Specialist or similar role (previous experience in FinTech would be considered an advantage)
- Knowledge of patch management, firewalls, and intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Familiarity with security frameworks and risk management methodologies
- Analytical mind with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- Programming skills are preferred
- Higher education degree in IT or related field (would be considered an advantage).
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team ready for a Foosball match.