CompanyIndigroup is an executive search company, whose quality of services is becoming a benchmark in Baltic states. Our client - Mano Būstas is the leader of facility management services and energy efficiency solutions in Lithuania. Company is a part of a holding company City Service SE, which operates in Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Russia and Spain. At the moment we are looking for a new IT team member, capable of taking on the role of database developer in Vilnius office. If you have a proven track record working in progressive environment, we would like to offer you a developer position in the team, who is working with technical Mano Būstas and City Service SE development.
DescriptionDatabase Developer at Mano Būstas is responsible for developing advanced SQL queries, scripts, trigers, reports to support the data needs for Mano Būstas's complex software applications, processes and reports. The position is an integral part of Information system team, competent to work with various teams and capable of independently carrying out all essential data related tasks. Developer will work closely with management on development and ongoing support of the corporate data warehouse.
- Collaborate with development team on the database design and development of internal custom applications and solutions.
- Collaborate with various departments and key stake holders to create specifications for data reports, file import and exports from data warehouse and production applications.
- Develop SQL reports/queries based of various requests and regulatory requirements.
- Support internal departmental ad-hoc data requests.
- Track, develop, submit and monitor data exchanges between Mano Būstas and other vendors and various partners.
Requirements- 2+ years of experience in database development and support in MS SQL Server environments.
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
- SQL support skills, proficient in all the facets of debugging, tuning, and optimizing SQL codes, able to code the algorithms with packages, procedure, functions via SQL.
- Experience in Database Administration in SQL Server (2008R2 and 2012).
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools (Profiler, DTA, SSMS, SAC, SSCM, PerfMon, DMVs, system sprocs)
- Understanding of windows server, security delegation, SPNs, storage components.
- .NET (C#) experience would be considered as a plus.
Company offers- Fast-growing international company environment.
- Truly important position within a team of talented and motivated IT professionals.
- 1500-2000 EUR salary after taxes + health insurance bonus.
- Great new projects, i.e., new ERP launch with more than 5000 users all over the world or a unique robotic process automation (RPA project)
- Strong focus on personal development and autonomy.
- Free coffee, snacks and other in-office perks.