Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
<p class="rtejustify">You will join the Danske Finance Finland IT team in Asset Finance, where your role will be to design, build, and deploy for high performance, reliability and scalability. We are committed to be at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and a courage to challenge the way we do things.</p>
<p class="rtejustify">You will become part of the core IT team in Asset Finance, where your role will be to design, build, and deploy for high performance, reliability and scalability. You will understand how the end-to-end stack works – from Danske Bank’s mainframe platform over middle-tier business logic and API layer to the UI.<br />
You will work closely together with the IT team’s lead architects, front-end and back-end software engineers and business analysts as well as user experience specialists and people understanding the customer and business needs.</p>
- University degree, e.g. in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in back-end JAVA development covering all phases from design and build to deploy and run.
- The latest JAVA Framework
- Source control systems such as Git
- REST, RESTful and micro services, and API design
- A “yes we can” attitude
- Creative problem solving skills
- An ability to self-organize
The following is a plus:
- Dependency Injection
- SQL Server
- Groovy-based web application development experience
- Agile and test driven development
- Knowledge of build and release automation tools such as Jenkins, Teamcity.
- Front-end development using Angular, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, responsive design etc.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank