SpectroCoin was founded in 2013 with the goal of creating a secure online platform for exchanging fiat and cryptocurrencies. This was our first contribution to the Bitcoin network, currently, we offer a wide range of services, from Blockchain wallets to Merchant solutions. SpectroCoin builds its business policy on crypto's philosophy of making financing quicker, frictionless and flexible. All our core values and strengths are used to increase flexibility and provide the highest-quality services for customers.
Whether you are an emerging talent or a competent professional, the financial sector offers you a lot of new challenges. Our team consist of more than 80 professionals in IT and Finance sectors with experience from institutions such as Bloomberg LP, Paysafe Group, and Cambridge University to name but a few.
We‘re growing quickly & so can you. At SpectroCoin, we offer many job opportunities to take your career to the next level.
Front-end developer would be responsible for implementing new UI and UX solutions to actual code that will produce visual elements of the web application.
- Collaboration with UI/UX design and Back-End teams to develop, build and maintain new interfaces and products
- Creating responsive (desktop, tablet and mobile) websites
- Mentoring junior Front-end developers
- CSS, SCSS
- Ability to deliver high quality, testable code
- Attention to details
- Reasoned opinion
- Ability to find creative, innovative solutions
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical thinking
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team ready for a Foosball match