CompanyUAB Bankera – a company in charge of a Centre of Information Technology (IT) and Professional Competence in Lithuania, providing programming services and other IT solutions. The products created by us will be implemented by the businesses that are operating within the European Union, as well as other countries of the world. The main goal of Bankera is to create IT systems designed for the financial market, focused on traditional payment systems that would fit the needs of a modern and innovative client.
DescriptionFront-End developer would be responsible for implementing new UI and UX solutions to actual code that will produce visual elements of the web application.
- Collaboration with UI/UX design and Back-End teams to develop, build and maintain new interfaces and products
- Creating responsive (desktop, tablet and mobile) websites
- Mentoring junior Front-end developers
- CSS, SCSS
- Ability to deliver high quality, testable code
- Attention to details
- Reasoned opinion
- Ability to find creative, innovative solutions
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical thinking
Company offers- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices and solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- International and talented team
- Company's events
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Check out more about us on our careers page: https://careers.bankera.com/