Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Unify Square, Inc. is a Bellevue, WA USA-based hi-tech startup and rapidly growing company with multiple subsidiaries in the European and Asia-Pacific regions. Unify Square’s software, consulting, and 24/7 cloud managed services power the world’s largest Microsoft Skype for Business (SfB) deployments. Built on innovative technology, our solutions create actionable insights and help enterprises transform their unified communications infrastructure, delivering enterprise-grade service availability, data-driven end-user satisfaction, and double-digit ROI increases. Founded ten years ago by Microsoft Skype for Business product visionaries, Unify Square has grown to become one of Microsoft’s global elite partners that is unique in its market space, while still retaining our original “start-up” dynamics and entrepreneurial spirit.
The UnifySquare PowerSuite product team is looking for a strong Software Engineer to drive key solutions in our products enabled IT teams around the world. Under minimal supervision, and working collaboratively with other members of the Unify² Product Development team, the Software Engineer will shape our product offering for our customer base (large global enterprise customers). As a member of our product development team, you will drive cloud-based services focused on enterprise solutions, working in partnership with and contributing to departments such sales, marketing, business development, or leading and growing teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university in Computer Science
- 3+ years of relevant experience creating products for the global enterprise market
- Experience with full stack development (from UI front-end to middle tier to back-end)
- Proficiency in C# and .NET technologies are advantageous
- Knowledge and experience with client/server, multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with design, development and testing of enterprise applications and cloud services
- Ability to grasp new technologies and APIs very quickly
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Unified Communications solutions, such as Skype for Business Server, and Azure is advantageous
As an employee of Unify Square, you will enjoy an attractive work environment in Vilnius. In addition, we offer competitive compensation, benefits and stock options programs --- you can find more information about the great Unify Square job perks here --- https://www.unifysquare.com/benefits/#main