CompanyTopia (formerly MOVE Guides and Polaris Global Mobility), the global mobility management company, reduces barriers between people and places to enable employees to work from anywhere through its integrated suite of mobility solutions and services.
DescriptionWe are looking for someone who is comfortable in both the business and technical realms and is passionate about hands-on technical consulting and creative problem solving, to join our implementation engineering team as an Implementation Engineer. If you are self-motivated, and love working in a fast pace, dynamic environment, with complicated code and new technologies then Topia is the place for you!
Topia is disrupting the talent mobility market. Our promise to you is to develop you to be the best in the world and help you grow your career. Your promise to us is to execute with commitment, passion and energy for the team.
About the Engineering Team:
We are an agile team working in fortnightly sprint release cycles. The engineering team is divided into product verticals. You will be aligned to one of the teams but will gain exposure to all of the products.
We have a very open environment and all ideas and feedback are welcomed. We have plenty of opportunities for this via project kick-off and round table sessions, regular reviews, retrospectives, tech discussions and debates.
One of our values is Learn Relentlessly. To help accelerate learning, we frequently hold drop-in sessions, lunch and learns and occasionally you may be working on proof of concepts to bring in new ideas or technologies.
We have a relaxed office vibe, Friday beers, no suits, geek t-shirts welcomed.
Topia (formerly MOVE Guides and Polaris Global Mobility), the global mobility management company, reduces barriers between people and places to enable employees to work from anywhere through its integrated suite of mobility solutions and services. Over 100 global companies rely on Topia’s technology and service platform for relocation and expatriate management, tax and payroll, and immigration data across more than 100 countries with maximum operational efficiency, employee satisfaction and engagement, and assured compliance. Topia’s philanthropic initiative, Mobility4All, provides a portion of revenue and employee time to assist individuals fleeing poverty and conflict by moving to new locations.
Founded in 2012, Topia has raised over $90M from New Enterprise Associates and Notion Capital and operates headquarters in San Francisco and London, with 17 offices throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information, go to www.topia.com and follow Topia on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
RequirementsAs our Implementation Engineer you are acting as a technical consultant for concurrent projects all differing in size, complexity, and geographic locations. You are working with our services team to implement, adapt and configure our software with our clients and being the point of contact for all technical components of a project.
This role is absolutely integral in ensuring we move forward as a business as you are supporting our implementation teams to take our customers from a completed sales process to being live with our technology.
• Manage the technical deployment and configuration of the Talent Mobility Cloud for new customers during the implementation project
• Formal testing, troubleshooting, and QA.
• Development and maintenance of internal and client-facing documentation.
• Creation of tooling and screens for configuration and deployment automation
• Integration with key 3rd parties and customer APIs
• Data cleaning and migration
• Good communication and customer facing skills
• Process improvement and planning experience or mentality
• SQL and database management skills
• Experience with Version control - Git, Subversion, etc
• Creation of tooling and configuration scripts
• Work on key customer and 3rd party integrations using Mulesoft, Apigee or similar integration toolkit
• Experience integrating SSO using Oauth and SAML 2.0
• Working knowledge of Python and Java Web Frameworks