SpectroCoin was founded in 2013 with the goal of creating a secure online platform for exchanging fiat and cryptocurrencies. This was our first contribution to the Bitcoin network, currently, we offer a wide range of services, from Blockchain wallets to Merchant solutions. SpectroCoin builds its business policy on crypto's philosophy of making financing quicker, frictionless and flexible. All our core values and strengths are used to increase flexibility and provide the highest-quality services for customers.
Whether you are an emerging talent or a competent professional, the financial sector offers you a lot of new challenges. Our team consist of more than 80 professionals in IT and Finance sectors with experience from institutions such as Bloomberg LP, Paysafe Group, and Cambridge University to name but a few.
We‘re growing quickly & so can you. At SpectroCoin, we offer many job opportunities to take your career to the next level.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for working collaboratively with SpectroCoin software engineering teams: to deploy and operate systems; help out to automate and streamline operations as well as processes; build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations; troubleshoot and resolve issues in development; test a production environments.
- Ensure successful deployments in development, test and production platforms
- Minimize the failure rate of new releases
- Ensure that servers, virtual machines, and working tools are running stably
- Develop and maintain a secure local infrastructure
- Optimize and automate time-consuming tasks
- Linux system administration - managing packages and configuration, troubleshooting, scripting
- Container technologies; Docker
- Experience with metrics, monitoring, alerting, and logging systems
- Knowledge and experience in Disaster Recovery strategies
- Working with highly available, scalable and distributed systems; micro services
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Amsible, bash or an equivalent (puppet, chef is a plus)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Networking; underlay/overlay networks, VPN, subnets
- Understanding of build servers
- Innovative ideas on how to improve cross-functionality
- A working understanding of code and scripts
- Ability to quickly solve critical issues
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical thinking
- Proactive attitude
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team ready for a Ping-pong match