CompanyUAB Bankera – a company in charge of a Centre of Information Technology (IT) and Professional Competence in Lithuania, providing programming services and other IT solutions. The products created by us will be implemented by the businesses that are operating within the European Union, as well as other countries of the world. The main goal of Bankera is to create IT systems designed for the financial market, focused on traditional payment systems that would fit the needs of a modern and innovative client.
DescriptionSenior iOS developer will be working with back-end integrations and will be responsible for the mobile wallet development of Bankera and SpectroCoin.
- Develop, build, maintain and improve mobile application
- Collaborate with engineers and developers
- Ensure the quality and development of the application
- Evaluate emerging technologies to improve an existing application
- Test devices and emulators
- Deliver a clean, high quality, well-documented code
- Mentoring junior iOS developers
Requirements- Objective C
- Understanding of Apple`s design principles and interface guidelines
- Previous experience as iOS developer
- Attention to details
- Being proactive
- Empathy and ability to work in a team
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated
Company offers- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices and solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- International and talented team
- Company's events
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Check out more about us on our careers page: https://careers.bankera.com/