Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. More about us: here.
At the moment our Client is looking for a Lead Developer to join the project and lead a growing team of software engineers
<p class="rtejustify">It is an exciting opportunity to become a person who drives architectural high-level solutions, estimates tasks and designs according to best development practices.</p>
<p class="rtejustify">The role will involve anything and everything regarding back-end solutions with a strong focus on growing a team of developers.</p>
<p class="rtejustify">Only a few people actually get an opportunity to make a difference. Fewer people, still, have the drive to do it. Out of those few we’re looking for the best!</p>
<ul><li class="rtejustify">Drive architectural high-level solutions.</li>
<li class="rtejustify">Communicate effectively with other team members, other departments, and management.</li>
<li class="rtejustify">Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.</li>
<li class="rtejustify">Writing reusable and efficient code.</li>
<li class="rtejustify">Assess assigned work packages to identify the changes required and the best way to implement them.</li>
<li class="rtejustify">Be capable of organising (including task deadlines & task slippage), mentoring, reviewing, and approving other team members’ work.</li>
- Expert in web developent (php + python)
- Good knowledge of Linux (Unix) operating system.
- Experience with NoSQL database.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple and scalable systems, servers, and environments.
- Ability to participate in application hosting, server maintenance.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Freedom and open possibilities to Lead the Development process for the products.
- Needed equipment for the work.
- Health insurance.
- Possibility to build and lead a team of software engineers, grow and innovate.
- Internal and external trainings.
- Fun company events.
Let‘s have a talk: +370 655 80225, rk(eta)afr.lt