CompanyIndigroup is an executive search company, whose quality of services is becoming a benchmark in Baltic states. Our client is a holding company Scandagra Group. Scandagra Group is a joint venture company established by the Swedish cooperative Lantmännen and the Danish cooperative DLG which holds 5 daughter companies across the Baltics. In 2016 Scandagra Goup achieved the turnover of mEur 288 while employing more than 300 employees.
Today we invite you to join Scandagra Group with direct reporting to Scandagra Group IT project manager and contribute to the successful development of software systems in our organizations.
DescriptionAs MS Dynamics AX Consultant, you will play important role from analyzing and understanding business needs, through system implementation and continued support for internal users in Baltic countries. Communication with users, service providers and partners will be part of your work:
- Users consultation on the spot
- Users’ requests and business needs analysis
- Solutions’ design and evaluation
- Solutions’ testing and implementation
- Planning users activities during changes implementation
- Consolidate the issues list from all business processes
- Issues’ solving with users, facilitate the resolution of cross-process issues
- Manage user documentation: manuals, training materials, process descriptions etc.
Requirements- Preferred 2-3 years of Microsoft Dynamics AX experience (AX2012 would be an advantage)
- Previous experience working as an in-house/provider side - MS Dynamics AX consultant
- Good knowledge of business environment
- Analytical thinking
- Experience in international company would be considered as a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Intellectually agile, as well as great problem-solver
- Good teamwork and organizational skills
- Fluency in English.
Company offers- Dynamic international work environment
- Friendly and professional colleagues
- Possibility to choose office in Vilnius or Kaunas
- 1500-2000 EUR base salary (after taxes) and quarterly paid rewards for achieving KPIs
- Health insurance bonus
- Great office location
- Free snacks, fruits and other in-office perks
- Professional training program
- If needed, remote work or flexible working hours are available.