Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Virtustream, a Dell Technologies business, is the enterprise-class cloud company that is trusted by organizations worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud. For enterprises, service providers and government agencies, Virtustream’s xStream® Management Platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) meets the security, compliance, performance, efficiency and consumption-based billing requirements of complex production applications in the cloud – whether private, public or hybrid.
The culture here at Virtustream is entrepreneurial, driven and exciting. Being at the forefront of cloud technology means we adapt to change rapidly. This makes for an exciting and dynamic work environment. We are always on the lookout for ways to improve through automation and we provide you the autonomy for finding better ways to do things. See something that you think would work better a different way, tell us and we support the next steps.
<ul><li class="rtejustify">Plan approach and test strategy for performance testing by identifying workflows and system characteristics to be performance tested and ensure they are reflected in the test scope. Testing against UI, APIs, white and black box strategies.</li>
<li class="rtejustify">Collaborate with Sr. Quality Architect to plan and manage deliverables for: performance diagnostics, capacity planning, performance architecture design, performance tuning, and performance monitoring.</li>
<li class="rtejustify">Consult with SCRUM teams to implement performance tests into their SCRUM team testing.</li>
<li class="rtejustify">Conduct system load and stress testing, collaborate with Sr. Quality Architect in determining the patterns and volumes to be used during the performance test, preferably by analysis of production workloads.</li>
<li class="rtejustify">Work closely with development on the design and implementation of enhancements based on the tuning recommendations.</li>
<li class="rtejustify">Analyze the CPU/memory/thread utilization, garbage collection, and database utilization to verify the performance of the Application.</li>
<li class="rtejustify">Utilize or develop performance/monitoring tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues to include optimization and tuning recommendations.</li>
<li class="rtejustify">Distill volumes of data, analyzes performance results, diagnoses performance problems, suggest improvements, and clearly characterize system performance to stakeholders.</li>
<li class="rtejustify">Conduct Architectural & Technical reviews during software development life cycle and provide suggestions for performance improvements.</li>
- Minimum 1 year of Performance Testing or Software Development experience
- Understanding of Performance Testing methods
- Experience with Neoload, Loadrunner, JMeter, or other commercial or custom execution and analysis framework
- Ability to identify system bottlenecks, architectural risks, and issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical data
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to write and maintain clear and concise technical documents
- Ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change
- Ability to work flexibly with a globally distributed team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Good practical and theoretical knowledge in Performance Engineering, best practices, trends
- Experience with Web Services, RESTful APIs
- Experience with containers (such as Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience in Cloud Computing and Cloud Management
- Experience working in a Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS) environment
- Experience with using/managing virtual environments such as VMware ESXi (vSphere, vCenter) to deploy and manage virtual machines
- Experience with Git or other revision control systems
- Experience in tuning .NET applications
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL.