Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Danske Bank created MobilePay to address the need for very simple money transfers. The ambition was to make transferring money to friends and businesses as easy as it is to send a text message.It has more than 3.6 million users in Denmark and is used at least once a week by 38% of people in age’s group 19-75. You will be part of international MobilePay team helping to become #1 mobile payment app in the Nordics.
As a DevOps/Platform engineer you will be responsible for:
Ensuring high availability of our cloud platforms
- Working with other Engineering teams to find best in class solutions and new technologies for running, managing and monitoring
- Design/Build/Manage Large Scale Production and Non-Production environments and Application Components
- Development of cloud tools for automation, monitoring and utilization of resources
- Programming skills. You should be able to understand others’ code and be able to write your own for automation ((C# and PowerShell) || [Shell scripting and Python/Perl/Ruby))
- Fluent in English language
- Good teamwork skills and attention to details
- Good knowledge with Windows/Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with core infrastructure technologies (PKI, DNS, TLS, SNMP, GIT)
- Above average knowledge of the most popular middleware software (Web Servers, Messaging Services(MQ), Monitoring, ELK, SQL/NoSQL databases)
- Good Understanding of networking principles (protocols, routing, load balancing etc.)
- Experience with build/release (CI/CD) pipelines and methodologies (Jenkins, GO.CD etc.)
- General understanding of configuration management and automation
Would be considered as a plus:
- Experience working with Azure/AWS based environments
- Experience with PaaS (OpenShift)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank