Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
The department is fully responsible for enhancing and maintaining various payment product systems. Some of them are essential for Danske Bank that are related to payment reconciliation, fraud, anti-money laundering, account management, clearing and other payment processing actions.
Department is involved in or running projects related to Open Banking Standard/PSD2, mobile wallet backend development and other innovation areas following global payments digitalization trends.
- Review and analyze requirements / system specifications / user stories
- Estimate test scope and effort
- Design test cases / scenarios / test sets
- Execute manual tests (Integration, System, Regression test) and log results
- Report defects and errors
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Support business in terms of acceptance tests
- Participate in post-release/ post-implementation testing (production verification)
- Identify improvement possibilities in existing QA processes
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Understanding of software development and test process
- Proven experience as a QA tester
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Working knowledge in one or more test tools (Jira is a plus)
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, JSon, SoapUI, API
- Ability to work in cross-projects
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank