SpectroCoin was founded in 2013 with the goal of creating a secure online platform for exchanging fiat and cryptocurrencies. This was our first contribution to the Bitcoin network, currently, we offer a wide range of services, from Blockchain wallets to Merchant solutions. SpectroCoin builds its business policy on crypto's philosophy of making financing quicker, frictionless and flexible. All our core values and strengths are used to increase flexibility and provide the highest-quality services for customers.
Whether you are an emerging talent or a competent professional, the financial sector offers you a lot of new challenges. Our team consist of more than 80 professionals in IT and Finance sectors with experience from institutions such as Bloomberg LP, Paysafe Group, and Cambridge University to name but a few.
We‘re growing quickly & so can you. At SpectroCoin, we offer many job opportunities to take your career to the next level.
A mid-senior Quality Assurance Specialist will review and update existing test cases, as well as create new ones and work closely with other departments in order to continually improve, ensure and develop our product quality.
- Executing manual and automated test cases, verifying, analyzing and reporting results
- Developing and improving automated tests
- Ensuring that products and services meet quality, performance, safety and reliability standards
- Identifying and reporting defects in products
- Verifying defects fixes, improvements, and change requests
- Testing environment maintenance
- Contributing to acceptance criteria development with a Product Manager and the team
- Preparing all needed materials for testing (check lists, test data, etc.) and writing documentations
- Testing of web, Back-End and mobile applications (applying required selected methods and techniques) that may include but are not limited to:
-> Functional testing
- Knowledge about testing tools
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to delivery and support
- Awareness of test automation and ability to spot points of value in the process
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team ready for a Foosball match