CompanyStrongPoint develops, integrates and sells technology and software solutions for retail and provides maintenance and support services. The company has 15 offices and unites 600 employees in Scandinavia, the Baltics, other parts of Europe and additional destinations around the world. Approximately five million retail customers use StrongPoint retail technology every day. Company's turnover in 2017 was about 100 million EUR.
DescriptionYou will support retailers remotely in their daily work. Behind it is service & support of wide range specialized retail IT solutions:
- POS (point of sales);
- Retail BackOffice software;
- payment solutions;
- digital shelf labels;
- cash management solutions.
In the process you will collaborate with field service engineers, R&D departments. You will use issue management systems for tasks tracking. And of course, successful work is based on active communication with retailers.
Requirements- Technical skills: experience in OS administration (Windows, Linux), SQL database knowledge, ability to work with remote IT support tools;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Lithuanian and English;
- Customer service experience;
- Experience in front line software products support and Russian skills will be considered as an advantage.
Company offers- Possibility to learn multiple products across multiple technologies;
- Flexible company culture where you can suggest and implement changes;
- Great team of supportive colleagues;
- Modern office in good location with many amenities and perks.