CompanyIndigroup is an executive search company, whose quality of services is becoming a benchmark in Baltic states. Our client Olybet is a part of Olympic Entertainment Group itt, which operates in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Italy and Malta. Group has a total of 118 casinos and 35 sports betting shops. The Group operates 20 casinos in Estonia, 57 in Latvia, 18 in Lithuania, 7 in Slovakia, 13 in Italy and 1 in Malta. The Group employs more than 3,000 employees in 6 countries. The shares of Olympic Entertainment Group itt are traded in the Main List of Tallinn Stock Exchange.
At Olympic Entertainment Group’s iGaming division, led by the flagship brand OlyBet, IT teams develops web and mobile platforms that are used by tens of thousands of our customers while actively approaching new markets and rapidly increasing the customer base. Olybet development teams continuously deliver new features doing hundreds of releases every year. At the moment we are looking for a new senior team member, capable of taking on the role of Senior PHP Developer in Vilnius office. If you have a proven track record working in progressive environment, we would like to offer you a Senior Developer position in the team, who is working with technical Olybet development.
DescriptionThe Senior Software Developer is a heart of agile team and always is focused on building customer-facing services which is used by thousands customers every day. Continuously participates in planning, development, and testing, reviews, bug-bashing and software packages deployment. Implementing new software features as well as improving existing services functionality while working with variety of products, including Sportsbook, Casino and Poker for web together with mobile counterparts’ interfaces.
You will work in a team of 16 Developers and 1 IT Manager. There will also be 2 Product Owners and 1 UI/UX Designer in other team working in collaboration with you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create and improve business web apps for iGaming company Olybet
- Write clean, testable, easily maintainable code
- Troubleshoot and debug web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integrate and maintain various third party integrations
- Test and troubleshoot with automated testing or manual quality assurance
Tech stack: Laravel, Vue.js , Gitlab, Percona, Mysql, etc.
Requirements- Modern PHP
- Experience with Laravel 5.x or similar frameworks
- Able to work with a team to implement new or maintain existing functionality
- Strong MySQL skills
Bonus points for:
- Linux servers experience
- Higher education in IT.
Company offers- Highly competitive salary and personal benefits
- Possibility to choose your tasks
- Deepen your technical skills by working with biggest brands in the iGaming industry globally
- Opportunity to travel and develop your professional career in an international enterprise
- Fun, helpful and dynamic environment, exploiting modern working methods and tools.