Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
We are in demand of passionate talent to propel our journey towards new platform development and deliver mission critical customer facing services.
Our team is new but rapidly gaining velocity while following best practices, and adapting continuous integration in order to stay competitive in fast changing market.
We are self-sustainable high performing team owning deliveries from inception to continuous improvement.
And while most of the managers are technical guys – we’ll probably speak the same language right from the start.
As a Software Engineer, you will be working on development, architecture, infrastructure, security, monitoring and solve different kind of problems while removing impediments to achieve our sprint goal.
You will dive in and participate in every part of the process, from feature design review, to implementation and documentation, code reviews, and deployment and support, you'll have a chance to take ownership and make a big impact on new Card Systems platform.
Criticality of our systems demand engineering quality, hence if you are into things that don’t fail you might want to talk to us.
As we are Agile, we expect you are also keen on working this way. We're looking for a builder who takes pride in a job well done.
- Curiosity and passion for software engineering
- Professionalism to the bone
- Crystal clear transparency
- Business value focus
We are working with these technologies so experience or high adoption desire is required:
- C# 6/7, Visual Studio 2017, NCrunch, ReSharper
- Microservice Architecture, RabbitMQ, RESTful APIs
- SQL Server, Elasticsearch, DB2
- TDD, xUnit, Moq, AutoFixture, SonarQube
- Git, TFS, ELK
At this stage we are open to different seniority/experience levels.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank