UAB Omega Technology is a daughter company of Norwegian IT company Omega AS, specializing in project execution services that today is a leading provider of project management systems and services to the operating companies developing oil and gas fields on the Norwegian continental shelf. Omega also supplies its services outside the North Sea, and is currently present on development projects at various locations all over the world.
As a Software Systems Engineer at Omega you will have the opportunity to design and develop high-quality project management systems for some of the world's leading players in energy sector. Software Systems Engineers at Omega have the opportunity to take part in projects both in Lithuania and around the world. Tasks:
- systems analysis and design;
- database and applications modeling;
- development of comprehensive client-server software systems using Omega's application framework (Appframe);
- development of new and maintenance of existing modules in project information management system “Pims”;
- participation in client development projects.
- fluent in English (oral and written);
- self-propelled and inner-motivated;
- higher IT education or relevant work experience;
- willing to acquire new skills and travel; Desired:
- Strong database development skills using Microsoft SQL Server to implement business logic;
- Windows applications development using .NET;
- independent with strong interpersonal skills;
- focused on quality;
- structured and orderly;
- eager to tackle challenges and exciting projects;
- social and eager to learn;
- honest and down to earth.
Omega offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive welfare scheme that includes holiday accommodations all over the world, teambuilding trips to exciting destinations and social gatherings.
For an insight into our personnel benefits see www.insideomega.no