Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
#TeliaLietuva is expanding Service Fulfillment and Assurance system management and looking for highly motivated an experienced #IT professional or new #talent. If you are IT Architect, experienced System Designer/Analyst or passionate IT Expert and dreaming to #innovate - feel free to apply and #dare to take the #challenge to find the right solutions for various parts of Operations Support Systems.
Solution Architect is responsible for developing technical solutions to implement #business needs for market leading company. This role uses #IT knowledge management, consulting, communicating and translating business requirements into technical requirements to #implement #innovative and efficient solutions for such OSS areas as Service Fulfillment and Assurance. You will work directly with local (Telia Lietuva) and international (Telia Company) Architecture and design team #professionals who specialize in Workflow(ITSM), Service Fulfillment, Assurance and Monitoring systems.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- #Design innovate solutions for Service Assurance, Monitoring and Workflow.
- #Creating and planning roadmaps for OSS systems.
- Overlooking and controlling implementation of transitional architectures that align with #TeliaCompany target architecture.
- Participating in RFP creation and evaluation for new services, vendors and solutions
- Alignment of architecture and technical solution design to assist the business in meeting their business objectives.
- Evaluation and selection of solutions and services which correspond to defined target architecture
- Take responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications by documenting solution designs.
- Proactive monitoring and supervision of problematic areas in OSS.
- Ensuring proper knowledge and information management for solution documentation.
- Continuous #improvement of service Assurance and Fulfillment.
- Consulting managers and other company unit representatives on solution architecture and design questions.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment.
- Identify system, infrastructure, and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Monitor the market to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging technologies.
- University degree in #IT.
- At least 2 years’ experience in at least 3 of the following areas:
Service Assurance (Event and Alert Monitoring, Diagnostics)
Workflow/Ticket management systems (JIRA, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow)
Enterprise Broadband and Mobility
- Technical architecture and design skills
- Hands on experience in software development, knowledge of design patterns, and industry specific reference architectures.
- Good UML Modelling skills
- Team leadership skills and experience
- Ability to manage multiple activities by keeping appropriate priorities and to work with a strong sense of urgency.
- High level of self-organization with strong goal-oriented mindset and focus for high quality.
- Good problem solving, analytical and #creative skills.
- Ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical #customers and good listening and persuasion skills.
- Visual, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English (spoken and written) skills.
- Excellent work conditions and possibility to work in the company, which is guided by #international management standards.
- Competitive salary and extra benefits.
- Continuous #challenges and #opportunities to develop yourself professionally.
- Horizontal and vertical career opportunities in #TeliaCompany group.
- Friendly and growth inspiring #team of professionals.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.