Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Service Desk is supporting Danske Bank colleagues through all Service Desk channels as well as delivering world-class multilingual customer service on daily basis by identifying, owning and driving excellence of IT and Business support, processes and channels.
As a Team Manager you would have a direct responsibility for the service your team provides, collaboration with colleagues across Service Desk teams, Technology Towers and business IT teams.
To lead a team of up to 20 staff in Service Desk resolving incidents, service requests and requests for information raised by customers
To own the relationship with one or more Service Desk clients
Influence the strategy and direction of Service Desk
Plan proactively to ensure that Service Desk is able to provide effective support for all services and is positioned to provide effective support for new services, as they become live
Responsible for recruitment into the team
Continuously identify ways to increase staff motivation and create an environment where communication is open, honest and frequent leading to high staff morale, low attrition and low absenteeism
Handle crisis/Major incident management situations in efficient manner to ensure minimal disruption to the Business, Service Desk operation and customer experience
Ownership of service improvement initiatives/actions required following feedback from customer surveys and other customer feedback sources (e.g. escalations, complaints, service reviews)
- 2-3 years of people management experience or senior service desk analyst experience within customer facing operational environment
- Strong level of English language
- Danish language skills would be a significant advantage
- Ability to develop and motivate staff in a way that enables them to fully exploit their potential and deliver excellent customer service
- Effective communication and presentation skills using a variety of styles to suit the situation
- Good broad understanding of Service Desk technology
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank