DescriptionYou probably have not done this kind of work before and that is fine. You don’t need to know about identity verification or document checking before you join us - we will teach you all about it. You do, however, have to have an interest in what Veriff can help people achieve: making their lives much more convenient and their online interactions safer. Also, we expect you to have a good eye for detail and logical thinking as this helps you spot problems better. If this sounds like you, we can't wait to have you join our Tallinn based verification team as a Verification Specialist.
RequirementsThese are the goals you would help us to achieve:
* verifying people and documents in a matter of seconds
* guiding Veriff users through their identity verification steps by email, chat, video and phone calls
* organizing and improving our internal and external documentation for the best self-service solutions
* working closely with teams across the company to improve our products
* identifying issues and implementing processes to help scale our operations
You are the one we're looking for if you are:
* fluent in English. Speaking any other language is an advantage
* flexible with working hours, as our shifts will be day or night (night hours are compensated with a premium)
* able to concentrate and have a keen eye for detail
* motivated by finding a solution and you don't give up in the face of a challenge
* working well in a team
* legally eligible to work in Estonia
Company offersFrom Veriff you will get:
* opportunity to work in an awesome (we really don’t use this word lightly) up-and-coming company with a lot of career opportunities (Veriff is backed by investors such as Mosaic Ventures, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit).
* international team and customer base
* a friendly and flexible work environment
* all the perks that go with a world-changing tech start-up
Apply by attaching your CV or LinkedIn profile. Please also write in your cover letter about a time when your good eye for detail helped spot or prevent a mistake.
Choose us if you share the same values with us and you will be able to feel your impact by enabling people around the world to go through intelligent and secure identity verification effortlessly. While you do your best work helping our customers, we are supporting you in your career and personal growth with additional training and mentorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.