ITAKA was established in 1989 and since 2009 it has been an unquestionable leader in the tourist industry. Subsequent seasons consolidated ITAKA's position as market leader. Success is the result of many years of work, gradual and well-weighed development of the company. ITAKA grew out of passion, which allowed to treat the company not only as a source of income, but as a way to realise dreams and ambitions. During its activity, ITAKA took up pioneer activities in the field of the developing foreign tourism: original programmes of excursions and creating new directions of holidays served by charter flights. ITAKA has holiday offers in close to 100 places worldwide.
Since February 2018 ITAKA started operations from Lithuania.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Maintain, update and full administration of website delegated by the company.
• CMS system support
• Cooperation with different departments in the company (internally and externally) to upgrade the website
• Make sure that the sites are secured and the user data they may incorporate is also safeguarded
• Ensure that the sites are user friendly and easy to navigate, as these factors affect the performance
• Possess knowledge about the client requirements and analyse the websites accordingly to bring suitable changes in them
• Check the originality of the websites and ensure that the content is not duplicated on other platforms
• Execute a regular follow up and assessment of the performance of the sites
• Preparation of the technical reports.
• Analyse the site layouts and structures, HTML5 coding, navigation systems, etc., for optimizing the content with a view to receive top search engine rankings and enhance the visibility of the websites
• Plan out future modifications for the sites and keep abreast with new technologies and software to develop the online presence and success of the sites
• Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
• Knowledge of web analytics and CMS system
• Familiarity with web standards
• Working knowledge of website management tools
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to generate creative ideas
• Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or a last year student.
• Knowledge of Lithuanian, English and Russian languages.
• Challenging, dynamic work environment with a competitive salary
• high self-reliance and initiative-enhancing environment
• attractive business trips and exploration of our products